Twin Day '09

Next Friday is Twin Day at Mad Dog and The Deuce's elementary school and they couldn't be more geeked about it.

Oddly enough, they are excited to be someone else's twin for the day.

Each of the girls have already picked classmates to be their new twins and have already made plans to wear matching outfits. Mad Dog's so pumped, that last Saturday at the hair salon, she begged me to get her hair cut to match her new twin's hairdo.

"What's so special about Twin Day?" I ask, innocently.

"It's so cool! You get to look exactly like someone else for the whole day!" Mad Dog explains.

"But don't you already look like her?" I ask, motioning toward The Deuce, her biological, identical twin sister.

"Yeah, but this is different. This is for friends. And besides, Amber's letting me wear her extra Double Bubble T-shirt."

"Deuce isn't your friend?"

"She's not my friend, she my sister."

No comments: