Marketing gold.

So, as you know by my new Wordless Wednesday line of posts, I've been dabbling in photography. I keep my camera in my purse and try to snap a few pictures every couple of days or so.

So far, I've been pretty pleased with the results.

Last week, I found myself at a stoplight with this big truck in front of me:


I just had to snap a picture.

My first thought was, "Dear God. Please don't let that bungee cord break."

And my second thought was, "Who names a port-a-potty company 'Number One Portables'?"


Number One Portables: We're number one, for your number one.

Someone with a sense of humor and an eye for a great marketing opportunity, that's who.

Alternate slogans:

  • We're tops for your bottoms.
  • We don't do number two.
  • When you've gotta make number one on the run.
  • Serving top bums since 1985.

What have you got? How would you market Number One?

1 comment:

Ryan Family said...

I've got nothing, but I like your alternate ideas--LOL!