SNL commercials

I'm a big fan of SNL, though admittedly, I can barely manage to stay up long enough to watch the opening skit. So, I have to catch snippits here and there through my DVR or online.

Their fake commercials are my favorites - and have been since the days of Ackroyd, Belushi and Chase.

For a while we went thought a dry spell and suffered through some fairly lame ones. But they've gotten way better lately. Here are a few of my new (and old) favorites:

>> Annuale
>> Jar Glove
>> Happy Fun Ball
>> Bass-o-Matic '76

2 comments:

Ryan Family said...

It's getting better. The election gives them more material to work with, so this season has been better IMO.

The 3 skits we still repeat and laugh at (I hope the HTML works):
>>Chronicles of Narnia
>>Junk in a Box
>>Give it on up to Homelessville

Ryan Family said...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Dwight & Michael made some kind of "Chronicles of Narnia" parody video on The Office. :)