Random musings

Okay, so this is my first blog as a real, live blogger.

This is my collection of thoughts, rants, likes/dislikes, turn ons and turn offs. This is a diary of life as a single mom, then a dating mom - and now, a soon-to-be remarried mom. This is a chronicle of my journey.

So, I'm a divorced, single mom with three amazing kids and I'm engaged to this incredible guy. He's never been married and has no kids of his own - but somehow, he's the ultimate family guy and I can't wait to start our new life together.

He's incredible with my little guy. Somehow he's coaxed him into eating broccoli, going to bed on time (most nights) and is able to maintain a conversation over the screams and cries of a full-blown tantrum. I swear, he's been sent from heaven.

A few years ago, I cried on the phone to a friend that I couldn't imagine meeting a guy who would be as jazzed as I am about my kids. I wanted to find someone who would love them unconditionally - and not just tolerate them to hang with me.

"Don't worry," he said, reassuringly. "He's out there."

And he was. Oh, thank God, he was.

Seriously.

No comments: