My DVR

There's an ongoing battle at my house - over the DVR.

Somehow the kids learned how to use it. I never taught them how, so those little boogers figured it out on their own.

I've got a handful of shows I like to record, and while it hasn't happened yet, so help me, if The Office or 30 Rock get deleted or fails to record because of them, heads are going to roll.

Here's what I've got set in my series manager:
  • The Office (can't wait for 9/25!!)
  • Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List
  • Inside the Actor's Studio
  • 30 Rock (I wish Tina Fey was my friend.)
  • Clean House (always makes me feel better about my place)
  • It's Me or the Dog (a dog obedience training show - did I mention I don't have a dog?)

Here's the crap they record:

  • iCarly (and they want to do their own web cast because of it)
  • Pucca (too painful to watch)
  • Kappa Mikey (you actually get dumber watching it)
  • Time Warp Trio (not bad, it's at least semi-educational)

No comments: