What's making me nuts?


Scale:
1 - not nuts at all
2 - a little nuts
3 - moderately nuts
4 - pretty damn nuts
5 - totally &*%# nuts

So the big winner in terms of what's driving me the most nuts is that the kids have been screwing around in my room quite a bit. Sometimes I let them watch TV in there, and I'm thinking that this privilege is going to be revoked shortly.

It started with the mysterious overturning of my big coin jar, which fell behind my dresser. The dresser is a mammoth piece of furniture that I am unable to move unassisted. I can't wait to clean up that mess.

The next incident happened one evening as I crawled into bed after a refreshing shower. I pulled back my blankets, slipped in and realized my bedding was full of sand. GRRRR!

And finally, whenever I turned on my TV this week, the volume was up on max and the channel was set to my least favorite station of all - Cartoon Network. So, each time I flicked on the TV, I was startled by ear-piercing greetings from Squirrel Boy, Chowder, or Naruto.

You'll notice that Mark did not drive me nuts at all. Way to go, baby!

No comments: