Weekend in review.

My house is full. Full to the brim. I don't think we can squeeze another thing in here, not without a pry bar at least.

The move went swimmingly. Thanks to amazing help, we were done before 2 p.m. There were no injuries, losses or fatalities. And thanks to my brother-in-law's forearm forklifts, even the heavy stuff was a snap.

Unpacking isn't going too badly either. If you don't go into the garage or basement, it barely looks like anything significant changed.

Oh, wait. That's not true. I'm now the envy of my neighborhood with the biggest effing TV in the world parked right here in my living room. It should be measured in feet, not inches. When Mad Dog saw it, she immediately asked if we could hook up her Lego Star Wars game so she could play it in style.

Speaking of Mad Dog, she's doing great. Her recovery has been speedy quick. I believe she even ate a fistful of Pringles at Grandma's on Saturday.

No comments: