Seriously, Jess. A retrospective.

Can you believe it's been about a year since I started my Seriously, Jess blog?

Looking back, this blog has definitely evolved over the past 12 months. My posts have ranged from quirky-kid stories to quirky-me stories to the adventures of falling in love, moving in with Mark, buying a house, having a near-death illness and then getting married.

I'd say it's been a full year.

Looking back, here are some of my Seriously, Jess favorites. And to everyone who's ever told me, "Hey, love your blog!" Thank you. Really.

Here are some of my favorite posts:

Here's to another year. I promise to keep the crazy stories coming.

Things are sure to get crazier around here. So please... stick around. We've got a lot of home renovation plans in the hopper. And I've got just two words for ya:

Power Tools.

No comments: